PATS Exco 2018 elected
A new PATS Executive Committee was recently elected to serve for the period 2018-2021.
Elections took place at the Annual General Meeting on 13 April 2018 during the PATS & SATS Congress in Durban, South Africa. The below members were elected to be part of the Executive committee:
- President: Dr Joseph Aluoch
- Immediate Past President: Prof Heather Zar
- Vice Presidents: Prof Refiloe Masekela (SA) [also MECOR Co-Deputy Director]; Dr Bertrand Mbatchou (Cameroon)
- Secretary: Dr Hervé Lawin (Benin)
- Treasurer: Dr Diane Gray (SA)
- PATS MECOR Director: Dr Kevin Mortimer (UK)
- Journal (AJRM): Prof Stephen Gordon (Malawi)
- PATS MECOR Co-Deputy Director: Dr Uju Ozoh (Nigeria)
- Additional members: Dr Amsalu Binegdie (Ethiopia); Dr Jacqueline Wanjiku Kagima (Kenya); Dr Anne Irungu (Kenya); Dr William Worodria (Uganda); Dr Ivan Schewitz (SA)
More information about the Executive Committee members can be found here.