PATS Members receive the following benefits:
- An opportunity to help advocate for advancing the science and practice of respiratory medicine
- Discounts at PATS Congresses
- Automatic free membership of the European Respiratory Society (ERS) for members from African countries
- Contribute to supporting the PATS MECOR programme and thus help build capacity for clinical and epidemiological research in lung health in Africa
- Contribute to supporting the PATS Spirometry programme and access spirometry training resources and research support
- Access to working groups: participation, resources and collaboration
- Participation in general member meetings, voting for PATS leadership and opportunity to stand for leadership positions at PATS
- 50 USD per year
- 1 January to 31 December of each year is the standard PATS membership period
- Membership renewable from 1 January of the following year
- 80 USD for Joint PATS & SATS (South African Thoracic Society) membership
To become a member, complete the online membership form and proceed to payment portal, PayPal or PayFast.
Please contact the PATS Administrator should you experience any difficulty.